Uh Oh. Something is missing. Try double checking things.
About the author
Dimitrios Spiliopoulos is an Internet of Things Strategist, Evangelist and Professor. He helps clients (vendors or adopters of IoT) to start and grow their IoT business through his IoT business services (consulting and training). Dimitrios is also Adjunct Professor in the top tier MBA of IE Business School where he offers his business focused Internet of Things course. He is an IoT mentor of startups and frequent speaker at IoT Conferences. He has worked in IoT with startups and corporates such as Sony Semiconductors, O2-Telefonica and Vodafone as contractor/IoT consultant. Previously he worked in business roles for manufacturing, mining and constructions industries in EMEA and India. He is currently based in London, while he has lived in 6 countries.
Join our community
Create your free account now to access all our premium content and recieve the latest tech news to your inbox.
- Worldsensing launches remote vibration monitoring device
- Richard Moser, LEGIC: The benefits of introducing IoT into the supply chain
- Vodafone, Ericsson and Qualcomm achieve first RedCap RAN data sessions
- Low-power IoT devices to drive massive growth in cellular roaming
- Key figures depart Cruise amid robotaxi incidents