LEEDARSON becomes latest firm to join ZigBee Alliance board of directors
Picture credit: ZigBee Alliance
LEEDARSON, a China-based connected lighting and smart home provider, has joined the non-profit ZigBee Alliance at the promoter level as well as accepting a seat on its board of directors.
Kellen Yang, sales director from LEEDARSON, said: “This is a crucial time as the relevant wireless standards emerge as vital to proliferation of the IoT market, and organisations behind them like the ZigBee Alliance wisely move to consolidate in a strategic direction for the good of the IoT experience and end users.
“Our organization is eager to help advance ZigBee standards as the open global choice in green, connected lighting technology. We look forward to continuing to champion 3.0 as the most important common language between intelligent devices, as lighting is a springboard for this important movement,” Yang added.
LEEDARSON is the 16th board member and one of many recent additions to the ZigBee Alliance. It joins Comcast Cable, Huawei, Itron Inc., The Kroger Co., Landis+Gyr, Legrand Group, Midea Group, NXP Semiconductors, Philips, Schneider Electric, Silicon Labs, SmartThings, SOMFY, Texas Instruments and Wulian on the ZigBee Alliance Board of Directors.
Interested in hearing industry leaders discuss subjects like this and sharing their IoT use-cases? Attend the IoT Tech Expo World Series events with upcoming shows in Silicon Valley, London and Amsterdam to learn more.
- » Going smart: How IoT technologies and automation can revolutionise laboratory practice
- » Virgin Media will use its broadband cabinets to charge electric vehicles
- » Sprint collaborating with Arizona State University to deliver 5G and IoT technologies
- » Sprint updates Curiosity IoT platform with private solution and NB-IoT functionality
- » Incorporating AI into IoT initiatives will see you speed past your rivals, says SAS